Hi amazing food, fitness and wellness game-changers!
Each week I write tips on how to effectively implement your marketing strategy. This week's post on taking action is not necessarily a marketing topic, but instead something that seems to permeate the human experience.
Oftentimes wellness entrepreneurs spend much time and energy understanding our goals, but waiting for the right conditions or conceptualizing to perfection or gathering the opinions of others. Quality is, of course, crucial to anything you do, but it is important to not let perfection stifle progress. In my experience, almost every instance the circumstances that arise with the launch of a product or service or new content will end up being beyond your comprehension or expectations. So why not just launch right now?
Here is how this shows up in a client / consultant conversation: "I've been thinking of launching this [product, service, content], what do you think should I do?" My answer (almost) always is "just do it, refine later." By launching your [product, service, content] you will have the ultimate feedback of people who have really tried, tested and loved your [product, service, content]. The worst that can happen is that you learn a lesson about what not to do.
- If you want to start a wellness e-newsletter, do it. Refine as you go.
- If you want to launch a new fitness class, do it. Refine as you go.
- If you want to connect with someone, reach out now.
- If you want to teach a class, just book it and see if people sign up.
- If you want to write a book, sit down and write a chapter. Refine as you go.
What will you start?